Fontainhas 57 building consists of 4 floors, housing 7 new instalments: • 3 bedroom apartments (some with c/garden) • 3 Apartments T0 apartment 2 1 evolutionary • Indented (River view) the draft drawn up by the architects Hugo Santos Silva and Paulo Maia, reflects the concept of modern rehabilitation. Preserving the original architectural elements of the building and of greater historical value (giving the buildings a authentic and with memory), generated a cosmopolitan offer, adapted to the demands of modern life.
The restoration of the elevations, of their original tiles, granite elements and stairs, as well as careful with the choice of materials, finishes and energy efficiency and acoustics, allow a glamorous experience, relaxed and comfortable.
• Main façade in original tile rehabilitated and back façade barmy and painted.
• Door frame of wood or aluminium (lacquered finish or simulated oak wood) c/thermal cut and double glazing.
• Pickled Railing and gray color enameled.
• Thermal insulation (walls and floors).
• Security doors.
• Video intercom.
• Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
• Floor-living room, kitchen and bedrooms, in solid wood.
• DosWc's ceramic Floor.
• Carpentry white enamel-coated.
• White lacquered kitchen furniture.
• Equipped kitchen: cooker hood, hob, oven, fridge (combined), microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer (the set).